Justin Pritchard, MBA, CFP® is an online financial advisor with over 14 years of experience working with small business and self-employed entrepreneurs. Financial planning, investment management for individuals and families, and 401(k) plans for small business. Meet online or in person. Based in Montrose, CO, and serving clients regardless of location (subject to state law).
Justin has been interviewed for:
– The Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/buried-in-student-debt-heres-how-to-play-catch-up-11559295000
– US News and World Report: https://creditcards.usnews.com/articles/when-is-the-best-time-to-apply-for-a-credit-card
– Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/2009/06/19/cost-of-laziness-entrepreneurs-finance-laziness.html#7bdd6a5332ee
– Huffington Post: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-much-you-need-to-retire-early-retirement_n_5c4790a9e4b0b6693674d32d
– And more
– Set up a retirement plan for your business, or improve what you already have.
– 401(k) plans, SIMPLEs, and payroll-deduction IRAs can work for employers and employees.
– No need to transfer assets or invest with me.
– No commissions are accepted: Fee-only financial advisor with hourly, flat, or asset-based options.
Approach Financial, Inc. is registered as an investment adviser in the state of Colorado and is licensed to do business in any state where registered or otherwise exempt from registration.